Shipping and Returns
To make an order on the Seed to Skin Tuscany website you can either;
- Complete and submit your order as an unregistered user.
- Create a personal Seed to Skin Tuscany account via our website by registering your personal details and creating a username and password to be used time and time again.
Seed to Skin Tuscany reserves the right to refuse any order. In this case, we will notify you as soon as possible and make a full refund.
Shipping Methods and Charges
- Free shipping is provided worldwide for purchases above 100 €.
- Shipping for Seed to Skin Tuscany products is offered worldwide, except for to mainland China and Japan.
- Standard shipping is provided via DHL.
- Shipping charges are determined at the time of order, by the weight and destination of the package.
Pricing, Taxes and Customs
- Prices may be subject to change without notice, being accepted that the price applicable to any order is the price indicated on the website when the order is placed.
- All prices stated on the website are in euros and are inclusive of standard Italian VAT. Changes to the amount of VAT payable may be made at the time of checkout.
- Orders to be delivered to some countries in the European Union or outside of the European Union may also incur customs charges to be paid to the relevant government in addition to the order amount.
- The amount payable to Seed to Skin Tuscany will be the total of the following amounts;
- A sum of the price of each product ordered as indicated on the website at the time of submitting the order.
- The cost of delivery is determined at the time of the order, by weight and the destination of the package.
- Payments can be made by credit card, Apply Pay, Samsung Pay, Google Pay or Paypal.
- Payments will be made through the securised systems selected above or Nexi XPay when paying by credit card, which uses the SSL “Secure Socket Layer” protocol so that all payment information is encrypted by a software and no third parties may have access to any information during its communication on the web.
Pursuant to Art. 54 of the Consumer Code, the Customer acting as Consumer, within the time limit of 14 (fourteen) working days from the day of delivery of the Product may exercise the right of withdrawal, obtaining the full refund of the amounts paid for the purchase of the Product including the shipping costs incurred. In the event that the Customer has chosen to have the Products purchased in a single Order delivered in multiple shipments or in the case of a Product consisting of multiple pieces or lots to be delivered in multiple shipments, the period for exercising the right of withdrawal shall commence with the delivery of the last Product. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must send, within the time limit indicated in the previous paragraph, the dedicated form published on the website:
The notice must indicate the order number, the intention to withdraw from the purchase, the product (s) for which the right of withdrawal is to be exercised, the bank details to receive the credit transfer and an ID. A copy of the tax purchase receipt present in the package must be attached. Alternatively, the consumer may request a refund of the returned product using the same means of payment chosen by the consumer during the purchase.
Within 14 (fourteen) days of the date of notification of withdrawal in the event of it having been carried out on the portal, the Customer must return the Product by means of a recorded delivery or a traceable shipment to the following address: Seed to Skin Tuscany, Borgo Santo Pietro 110, 53012 Chiusdino (SI), Italy paying the shipping costs entirely.
It is essential that the goods to be returned are intact to exercise the right of withdrawal. Once the Product has been received, and it has been seen to be intact Seed to Skin Tuscany will pay the refund by bank transfer only.